Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh wow. That's cool.

     I have to admit... some things are very inspiring for me. And people doing crazy and incredibly awesome things is one of them.

    I like watching this.

    This is cool.

    I would defo seriously consider leaning how to do some of this stuff if I was more outgoing. As it is, I just watch other people do it.

    And then add a chase/fight scene to one of my WIPs*.

     This video is a little... strange? And the sound is a bit annoying, but if you mute it and just watch all the cool action, hopefully you'll see why I would like to go to stuntman school. And why I might have to make on of my guy characters even cooler than I've already written him. :-)



     God bless!

             Treskie


*WIP = Work(s) In Progress. Aka, my stories.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was pretty cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of action... sadly I'm not fit or co-ordinated enough to pull any of it off! I would quite like to try jumping off a cliff on fire though, oddly. Thanks for following my blog, nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.