Saturday, July 21, 2012

Picture Saturday--Squeak!


No, I did not draw that. lol!

But that has kind of been my mindset of late... I go though these silly times where I think, "I just want to fine my guy already!" sniffle.

Sigh.

Anyway!


                                                          This picture inspired it.




I didn't copy it, I just took the basic set-up, because it makes me feel all happy inside.




    And I loved the way my guy's face turned out. He looks Scottish!




That's it for now... we're going to watch a movie... I think it's The Mummy. (Brenden Frasier is hilarious in that.)

God bless!

Me!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great blog. I think we just have a wee bit in common. :D
    Thanks for following me and looking forward to following you!!!

    Caitria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh hi! Welcome to my blog. :) Thanks for following!(I hope you don't regret your decision. LOL)

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.