Sunday, October 18, 2015

Picture Saturday-- Or is it?

Wherein this post should have been up yesterday.

But it was raining, and a friend came up, and we watched Sleepy Hollow.

All day.

No regrets.



So today results in a belated Picture Saturday, because as long as I get it up at some point during the weekend I feel I have accomplished something.

Also, I'm getting a bit stumped on what to say now, because I keep thinking about other stuff I should be doing.

What do I do when I have writer's block?

I MAKE LISTS!


1.) Here, have some more Phantom, because Christine's hair is super fun to draw. I GET CARRIED AWAY WITH IT! Like, "And another curl and another curl-- just... one more. Okay. Two."



2.) Here, have the really quick character sketch I did for Amy, because I'm an awesome sister and I really like Paul.




3.) Here, look at this finished header I did for Hannah's blog.



4.) Here, let's get to know one of Tristan's friends. Her name is Kate, and she's a tough cookie... and yes. She likes wearing plaid flannel. (Also, the scanner I've been using does this thing where it smooths out all my lines. Which is nice, but it's also frustrating, because a lot of these pictures are rougher that they show up as on here, and it bothers me when it doesn't look the exact same as it does on paper.)



5.) Kate also worries about people and bites her thumb nail. (And she puts her hair in a french braid ponytail because reasons.)



6.) Tristan likes to tease her because she gets very heated, and it makes him laugh. (Yes, Tristan can laugh, it's just a rare and beautiful thing lol.)



7.) I figured out what one of other guys look like! (Tristan has three friends, two guys and Kate.) His name is Max and he introduces himself as "the pretty one." and I... love him.

Oh yeah, btw, Tristan's only like... 5'8"


8.) As I've mentioned before, one of the boys is going to die. I don't know which one, whether is Max or... or... I don't know the other one's name yet..... but one of them will die, and it will hurt. And so, I sort of drew it...late at night.



9.) Sometimes Tristan Ross gets mad and yells at people. (And it's hawt.)


The problem is, Bella and Jack are hounding me to write this stupid story.

But, A.) I don't write, because I suck at it, and I get mad. B.) Even if I was inclined to write this one, I have no plot, and I can't think of a plot, except that Tristan and gang are prolly about 18-20, and they live/hide in a bunker type place, and by night, sometimes they sabotage stuff. But I don't know what kind of stuff, why they're sabotaging it, or who the bad guy is, or why he has a personal vendetta against Tristan and gang.

Do you guys even like hearing about Tristan?

Anyway....

10.) Oh look, here's a pretty girl, that Amy said looked like I was trying to genderbend Harry Potter. (I wasn't.)



11.) And... because I have a forever ongoing obsession with a certain musical that I'm sure I've driven you all to hate...



Right... question time, because I like to talk to you guys.

1.) Favorite colored?
2.) Fave black and white?
3.) Are you bored with Tristan like you got bored with Phantom?
4.) Have you seen Sleepy Hollow?

Blog renovations will prolly start this evening, so if you see weird things on here for the next few days, I'm sorry.

Love you all!





12 comments:

  1. FAVORITE COLORED IS MAH BLOG HEADER BECAUSE MAH BLOG HEADER IS MINE.

    It is pretty much the most fabulousest thing ever and I still can't get over it.

    Favorite black and white eeuuuummm well I REALLY like the not-Harry-Potter one and I like Kate biting her nail. <3

    I'm not bored with Tristan. But I think you should write it already. Graphic novel, baby. Bad guy has a vendetta against Tristan and Co...... well maybe he was in love with Tristan's sister, who died from unknown causes. Bad Guy thinks Tristan killed her. Tristan blames Bad Guy. Sister stays dead. Maybe that's why Tristan is in hiding because he is actually a wanted man. And he and his gang want to prove his innocence, so they have to find out who REALLY killed Sister. Maybe Sister was a scientist who came up with some really crazy formulas and/or weaponry or something that could be used for evil, then tried to destroy it when she realized what she had done, and so people are trying to re-do her work, which is what Tristan and co. are sabotaging. That was my idea barf of the day.

    I have not seen Sleepy Hollow. Ninjagoooo.

    Oooh blog renovations. I is excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well obviously you're gonna like that one best. ;)

      ME TOO SHE TURNED OUT SO PRETTY. (And Kate bites her lips too, and it's adorable and makes Tristan melt.)

      Ugh, shush about writing it. Or drawing it. I don't know how to graphic novel.

      >.............. eh. No, Tristan is an orphan who has no idea who is biological family is. ......

      BUT OOOOH MAYBE THAT'S A COOL IDEA AS TO WHY THEY'RE SABOTAGING STUFF-- sister excluded. I like your idea barf. Write. it.

      You wouldn't like it. lol. We have very different tastes in entertainment, movie and tv show wise.... CEPT FLASHPOINT, AND SAMMI'S MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF LEWIS.

      I'm nervous!

      Delete
  2. I WILL NEVER GET BORED OF PHANTOM. FEAR NOT. Neither will you drive me to hate it. (Arest thou still planning to do those long Raoul posts? *puppy eyes*)

    Fav color…the last Christine one. When she gets all angry and her hair is gloriously curly….XD

    Fav black and white….um…between number 10, 8, and 5.

    I’m not bored with Tristan I love your characters they are wonderful!!!! You really need to write a story about them. My books don’t have plots either when I start them…..but I already have their fabulous heartbreaking deaths planned out like the evil little writeress I am. JUST START WRITING IT!!!! DO IT. PLOT IS UNIMPORTANT. *every writer ever who knows what they’re doing turns and gives me the evil eye*

    No I have not seen Sleepy Hollow. I have seen the trailer though.

    -Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dances because you're polly the only one* Yaaaaaaaay. (and yes, I am. Prolly next week some time, I have a bunch of stuff going on, and then I'll post those suckers. :)

      HER GLORIOUS LOCKS ARE SO FUN TO DRAAAAW.

      People tend to like it when I draw dead/dying people. Wai!!???

      I LOVE TRISTAN TOOOOOOOOOOO.
      Ugh, don't hop on that "hound treskie train" just don't do it. BUT I'M A WEIRD SORT OF PERSON WHERE I LIKE TO HAVE CONTROL OVER STUFF, AND WHEN I HAVE NO PLOT I HAVE NO CONTROL AND ALL THINGS GO BAD. hehehehe.

      Sleepy hollow. It's good. It's weird. The deaths tend to be really gory lol.

      Delete
  3. 1.) Favorite colored?- #7. I like things that are partially black and white and partially coloured.
    2.) Fave black and white?-#5. Extra points for plaid flannel and nervous quirks.
    3.) Are you bored with Tristan like you got bored with Phantom?- Not really. His growing story is getting interesting.
    4.) Have you seen Sleepy Hollow?- No.
    Back to Tristan and his crew now. You must find out for me what he is sabotaging and why. My curiosity is piqued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.) I LIKE 7 TOO! lol. I loved how fabulously short Tristan was. lol.
      2.) Ehehehe. Nervous quirks were kind of sort of semi taken from me.
      3.) *headdesk* now if only I could figure out the whens and whys of his growing story.....
      4.) Why nooooot?

      .....I know I have to figure out why!! (I just figure if I wait long enough someone else will come up with it *for* me. lol)

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen Sleepy Hollow. *hangs head in shame* And I...I like the one of the dude dying. OMG I KNOW THAT IS BAD OF ME SHUUUUSH. And I LOVE your Potato Phantom ones, particularly the first one. And even if that wasn't a gender-bent Harry Potter..IT STILL LOOKS AMAZING OKAY?!?! :P XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD BECAUSE ICHABOD.
      OMG YOU LIKED THE ONE OF PEOPLE DYING THAT I DREW LAST TIME TOO. what's wrong with us?
      Ehehehe. Really? I thought you were tired of Phantom. lol. I liked her worried look in the first one, because *reasons*
      I KNOW, NOT-GENDERBENT-HARRY LOOKS SO PRETTAAAAAY. lol.

      Delete
  5. MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't kill him. That is all I ask. Oh and that you graphic novel the story. So that is two things, but still, not that demanding.

    I so stalked your comments to see if anyone else wanted the story too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAAAAAAAXX. YEAH I LOVE HIM TOO. And I can't promise anything. I can't *decide*. Ugh, I will maybe consider writing/drawing it, if I could come up with a plot.... but I can't so I shan't.

      Everyone does. lol. 9you stocked my comments, that's awesome. lol.)

      Delete
  6. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE TRISTAN AND HEARING ABOUT HIM! AND I LIKE MAX NOW TOO.

    Ahem. Sorry. I guess I shouldn't do that as a belated commenter. But I like Tristan. He is cool. And now there's a Max. And a Kate. And they are all so amazing. And I think you should write their story too. But you know, no pressure. Even though it would still be super cool.

    Okay, I'll stop now.

    I think my favorite colored one would have to be the one with Tristan and Max (I was kind of wondering there, because Tristan is very short in comparison). But I also love, love that last one of Christine. Wow. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOU!!!! (Max is adorable and a dork and I love him, and... yeah. He likes to wear red hoodies.)

      Hahaha. No no, I don't mind belated comments. I like them, they make me happy. XD Thank you. Kate is brave and sweet, and likes to bake. A lot. It's her nervous habit. Ugh, I want to write their story, but... plot.....so. XD

      people seem to like the half-colored, half- black and white, so I shall be incorporating that style into my next post. XD (Tristan is a short little half-pint, half drunk up... or something like that.... he's got the Little Guy Syndrome.) THANK YOU I LOVE THAT ONE! I love how the outlining attempt thing turned out. XD

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.